Take action to get mental health and addictions on the election agenda.
Here are four ways for concerned individuals and organizations to make a difference:
- Tell Ontario’s party leaders that mental health and addictions matter to you
- It only takes 2 minutes using our handy online tool
- Organizations: Sign up to join our network of Supporters across Ontario and you can choose to be listed in our Supporters Directory
- Individuals: Use the Supporters Directory to connect with active organizations in your community
- Our free election kit provides you with the tips and tools needed to take action in your local community
- Fill out a short survey to tell us how you are taking action
- You can also visit this page to track our campaign progress
Be an active participant in the 2011 Ontario Election
- Read our asks – Download a copy of our asks or visit the Our Asks page to learn about our recommendations for change.
- Learn more – Visit the Resources page for more information about Ontario’s mental health and addictions system and the 2011 provincial election.
- Vote – Cast your ballot! To learn more about where the parties stand on mental health and addictions, visit the Parties on MH&A page.